kissme [datum] [nit] [naslov] [avtor] [reply]
Naslov:test
Avtor:Zenel Batagelj (Zenel.Batagelj@guest.arnes.si)
Datum:Mon, 26 Feb 1996 20:38:41 +0000 [naprej][nazaj]

Zivjo... tole bi moralo zanimati vsakega NET-arja!

ZbY

>Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 18:39:24 +0900
>From: Chris Young <books@rmii.com>
>To: Ebook <ebook-list@aros.net>
>Subject: Re: The World's Biggest Practical Joke... (was the CDA)
>Sender: owner-ebook-list@aros.net
>
>Hello,
>
>This is slightly off topic,,, unless the CDA limits publishing of ebooks.
>
>I hope some of you will consider sending this chain letter on the 29th.

>--
>Chris Young books@rmii.com
>505 E. Arvada Apt. #104 719-447-1333
>Colorado Springs, Co. 80906

---
 Zenel Batagelj - sociology and information sciences student
 Faculty of Social Sciences             e-mail: zenel.batagelj@guest.arnes.si
 University of Ljubljana                             zenel.batagelj@uni-lj.si
 sLOVEnia (NOT Slovakia), Europe
                                                                     modified